Tuesday, February 07, 2006

work with me people!


this Cebu thing's getting frustrating by the minute. i didn't think doing the reservations and whatnots would take a whole hell lot of my time. not to mention running up my phone bill.

i've called room reservations at the Waterfront five freaking times and i can't get in. gahd. plus i had to call PPhA Cebu for the booking confirmation and my other inquiries but yeah, since they're not at all prepared with my questions, i had to call Waterfront myself. argh. and did i say i can't freakin' get in???

apparently, the room rate that i got would not be extended on the 18th. (special rates for convention participants) so that means i have to pay for 4000 smackers for one night. well, i could get that from my funds, but darn. it's stupid since everyone's coming in on the 18th, im sure. so why not add that as well?

and the issue about the bathroom. website says the room i got either gets a a tub or a shower. i wanna get a freakin' room with a freakin' tub! but they can't assure me that, can they? all they freakin' hafta do is tell room reservation that i wanted a tub with mine. what the hell's hard with doing that? site says that's all you need to do to get it anyway.

the reason i'm booking stuff up early is so that i would get everything i want with no fuss. and this is what i'm getting. what the hell?!

im upset and noone/nothing's gonna make it any better. GAH.


*******
you say, i only hear what i want to.
so i do.
sue me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
_abbie_ _april_ _chris_ _mau_ _arj_