Thursday, February 09, 2006

toxicity reigns in the city of the dumb and dumber...

things aren't getting done as planned/scheduled and it irks me like when an ant bites your tushie and you have coffee on your right hand, a sub on the right, file folders squished in between your pits while crossing the road and it itches like heck and you can do nothing about it. GAH. things NOT going my way IS getting old. man! i don't understand it. i should be used to it by now but my goodness, you can't really get used to something as irritating as that.

reservations for cebu? STILL NOT DONE. i'd called cebu this morning (2nd day, and still counting!) and the freakin' girl haven't even opened my email that i've sent TUESDAY. and it's almost FRIDAY.

WHAT
THE
HELL
IS
UP
WITH
THAT?!
UGH.

she said she'll get back to me about it as soon as she could. uh, when? NO IDEA. geeeeeez. she's getting to my nerves, really. im trying really hard not to lash out on her. and it's taking me a heckload of an effort to do that. one of these days, she'll get IT from me. i can feel it. one of these days.

and just about now, one of the distributor's pharmacists don't want to answer the thing singapore sent for them to fill out. he said he doesn't know what to put on it and was actually hoping I'd do it for him. are you freakin' serious?! what? are you so dumb you can't answer the bleepin' thing?! i know we're friends and all but work's work. i got shit of my own, you got yours. don't ask me to scratch your ass for you cos i can't even rid the itch out of mine. and hello, that's part of YOUR work which means you get paid to do it. not like i'm gonna get part of your salary for doing YOUR work. geeeeeeeez! kamusta ka naman, di ba?

aaaaargh. harpoon me. anywhere. head, preferrably. and do it fast, if possible, thankyouverymuch. either that, or slash a knife down my spine. it'll just be the same thing. thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
_abbie_ _april_ _chris_ _mau_ _arj_