Sunday, December 24, 2006

inane and inSane thoughts on christmas eve


it's 15 minutes before 8, christmas eve day, i've just had dinner (a cup of instant la paz batchoy!), and it started to dawn on me that i have much too many inane thoughts that i have to write it up on my blog.

let's start it off with simbang gabi. i have completed all the dawn masses, (oh yes, all nine mornings! no anticipated masses for me.) eversince i started three years ago. and i almost did not complete this year's cos i kindov wore myself out yesterday and overslept. good thing i woke up just a few minutes before 5 and was able to reach the mass. can you just imagine me almost crying when i woke up and saw the time? my dad was beside me and he just said, "hindi, tumunog alarm mo eh." and i go, "uy, casual na casual lang ah. kainis naman. sana ginising ako di ba?" while stopping myself from crying (all in my head, of course). my gehd. totally juvenile. :))

and yeah, i started gym yesterday. i was thinking about it for months now. usually, i dont give gym much thought and i just enrol myself. but this one needed alot of thinking. y'all know that i don't earn much and expenses more than Php 1,000 is too much for me. but then i saw myself in the mirror and told myself that i have to do this. well, you know how my head works so it's more of, "do this or die!". with "DIE" still echoing in the background until it fades. i gained back the weight i've lost for over two years. no thanks to this year's uber sedentary lifestyle. so yeah. now i'm obliged to pay Php 2,500 smackers for gym every month, for 12 months. there goes saving up.

then there's the REVELATION. up until now, i dunno how i'm taking it. as of now, i'm ok with it. still in denial, i guess. not to mention that i feel that it hasn't really sunk in yet. of course i'm worried but hey, there's really nothing that i can do, is there? we're leaving it all up to the Lord. i know He knows that we can pass through this. just a bump in the road, that's what i always say.

it's half past 8 and i have to go. i still need to wrap my uncle's present for his wife. kamusta naman. ako talaga pinag-wrap. hrmf. but what the heck, i'll just say it's MY gift to her. hehehe. sabihin ko "sa akin galing." ako naman talaga nagbigay di ba? ako nag-abot. 'di nga lang ako bumili. hehehe.

so before i forget.......

A Blessed Christmakkah to Everyone! :D



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
_abbie_ _april_ _chris_ _mau_ _arj_