Monday, January 29, 2007

lesbian lovin' and then some

partying til the wee hours in the morning for two straight days, then bowling sunday night isn't gonna feel as much fun the monday after. my head hurts. my back hurts (this is still from yoga.). and everything else hurts. i can't function normally (when've i ever anyway?) and im feeling all lazy, it hurts.

well of course i had fun. clubbing with cousins and friends... always fun times. clubbing friday night was a bit odd though. jaipur, the fort. not my usual club but what the heck. two men boys asked if they could dance with me. i didn't actually say yes but i guess for them silence means yes. so we danced, wait, can i say i felt really harrassed? gahd. i mean, i'm ok if you dance with me but if you start holding me tight... hold me alil, then that's ok. but holding me tight, that's where i draw the line. i felt really violated. call me prude but damn you, that was just NOT RIGHT. t'was a good thing my cousin marc was there to do the "cock walk" for me. it was disturbing dancing with my cousin but t'was way better than dancing with some random stranger who likes to hold equally random strangers tight. oh gawd, i need to disinfect.

then saturday night with my hs friends at embassy-cuisine. i think i liked it better there than embassy. twas more laid-back. it has your usual alkies, house music, but with more chairs and not really that much people in there. aaaaaaaand... i found my drink. yes ladies and gentlemen, this non-alcoholic-drinks-please-just-water miss, found her martini glass. again, thanks to my alcoholic of a cousin, marc. haha. he ordered midori sour for me and i loved it. no hint of alcohol at all. not in the taste, didn't have a hint of allergy (which i get from vodka cruisers all the time), no trace of it being an alcoholic beverage at all!

it was fun. laid-back fun. of course, no clubbing night would be complete without "lesbian luuurve" from the girlfriends. i think our guy friends, and some random club guys had a field day when they saw five lovely ladies gyrating like there's no tomorrow. i have no problem with that, whatsoever. just don't touch me. you can stare all you want boys, but no touching please! :)

i'm trying to learn this new hip movement gail (angel's cousin) was trying to teach me. she said it would really be hot if i could do it. she got impressed that i can move my hips like that (thank you belly dancing, body jam, and body balance!). i was trying to teach her "my moves" as well. she's gooooooood. got it the first time.

i got home around 5am-ish on those two days. gahd. that was fun. we MIGHT go back again wednesday cos i think they got bitin. it'll be embassy this time and not embassy-cuisine. i liked CUISINE better. still thinking about it if we'll go. we have an early morning flight to palawan on thursday. my partyphile cousin wants to go. we'll see how that goes.

anyway, i think i should go na. this is rather long already, not that i have anything to do after this. pics will be up soon. all the pictures were taken with marc's cam and stupid ass that he is, he left the camera jack in the states. so no posting til feb 15th. bummer, right?

ciao lovelies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
_abbie_ _april_ _chris_ _mau_ _arj_