Saturday, May 06, 2006


it's ok. i get it. i can get a clue. it just hurts that you have to slap it right smack on my face.

telling me subtle-ly (is that even a word?) could've done it. it will hurt bad but at least i've heard it from you and i won't have to second-guess. but leaving me without anything to hold on to, or at least words to know for sure what you feel and leaving me hanging, that just puts me to the lowest of the low. it's sad that you think i don't deserve at least a teeny tiny bit of your time. i'd like to think that you're not like everyone else and that i've found a really wonderful friend in you but this thing that's happening right here, just negates everything.

it's sad. it's making me really sad. and it just makes it more obvious that i'm living a sad life. i can't even keep a friend. :(



*******
i'll be fine.
it's not the first.
just like last time...
BUT A LITTLE WORSE. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
_abbie_ _april_ _chris_ _mau_ _arj_