Thursday, March 23, 2006

come back, please?

waking up without that wonderfully irritating lick on my face, or the gentle yapping on the door, or even accidentally stepping on dog piss (or crap) early in the morning just makes zippo's absence more felt than ever. it was hard for me to see my sister so sad over our loss but it's doubly hard that for me i cannot do anything to make her feel better. i, myself, tried really hard not to cry in front of her when i got home yesterday.

it was a shock when she texted me that zippo died. crying, even if i really wanted to, wasn't an option. i was at the BFAD yesterday and i didn't want my friends to think that i get crazy over some trivial things. but you see, losing our lil soft paws isn't trivial, nor is it shallow. i have never loved a dog, or any other pet for that matter, as much as i did ZIPPO. i was crushed, to say the least.

just yesterday morning, i said goodbye to him like i always do and he gave me his usual nod. i didn't imagine that it'll be the last time that i'll be seeing him alive and breathing. if i knew he would be going then i should've stayed a lil longer to play or cuddle with him. but i can't do that anymore, can i?

and i dunno if it's anything but my sister said when she came looking for him, she found him inside my room. INSIDE MY ROOM. what was he doing in my room? was he looking for me? was he trying to look for me to say that he needs something? you may think that im making a big fuss that he chose to lay to rest inside my room but you see, he NEVER goes in there when im not around. i tried making him go inside countless times but he wont unless he sees me inside first. so why is he in there?

the first time in years that i let myself out and love again... and he leaves me just like everybody else.

i miss you, ZIPPO. come back, please? :(

3 Comments:

Blogger april said...

hayy.. nalungkot ako sa post mo claude.. pag nakakatakas nga si Archie, tuliro na ko eh. paano pa kung may mangyari sa kanya di ba.. di ko alam kung ano gagawin ko. ganun ko kamahal ang aso namin. kaya naiintindihan ko ang pakiramdam mo. i'm really sorry for your loss.. :(

10:02 PM  
Blogger abbie said...

i'm sorry for what happened claude. nakakalungkot na nawala ang isang mahalagang parte ng buhay mo...pero don't feel like he left "just like everybody else". i know he really loved you and your sister and kung may magagawa man siya he'd want to be with you longer than he could. =(

11:15 PM  
Blogger cLaude said...

thanks guys, for the condolences. it was really hard. i never had a pet. NEVER. even zippo isn't mine. but i love him waaay too much. haaay. like what they always say, "men come and go." (zippo's not a bitch. literally. :) )



PS. please forward me your new blog addies so that i could change the links. and also if you have LJ (livejournal) please add me. im demented_vixen.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
_abbie_ _april_ _chris_ _mau_ _arj_