Friday, February 24, 2006

husky boys are <3.

REX "sexy rexy" NAVARRETE is <3.

and to think i almost missed this show. aaaack!

he made me laugh so hard, it felt like i've laughed my guts all over the place.

i went home from work feeling like a loser, with matching "L" marked on my forehead, cos i know i'll be missing one heck of a show. when i got home, i ate a lil, sat by the sofa and just stared at the ceiling. then the clouds opened up, handed me the phone and dial-a-friend i go.

me: hey, you.
Hunky Daddy: hey, claude.
me: uhm, you still sleeping?
HD: uhm, yeah. but it's ok.
me: i told ate not to wake you up. grrr.
HD: it's ok. what's up?
me: i wanna see rex navarrete.
HD: me too!
me: let's watch!
HD: isn't the ticket like, 500 bucks? meron pa ba?
me: (excited) hey, i'll get back at you. i'll just call sm cinema and check.

a few minutes later......

me: get dressed NOW!!!!!
HD: huh?!
me: tickets are still available. i'm running there now so i could get tickets before they run out. i'm just gonna change clothes then i'm going.
HD: now? ang aga pa.
me: it's 5:30. we might run outta tickets!!!! tumayo ka na jan and get dressed! come on! so that we'll have time to have dinner pa.
HD: ok.

it pays to have friends who are as equally weird as you are. having the same quirks have its benefits to ya know. if it weren't for that, i would've missed this one. and i could've slashed my wrists out of boredom if i hadn't gone.

i don't care if it had costed me 500 smackers for a 2-hour show. it's a small price to pay for the amount of stress it had relieved, believe me. not to mention that that includes a 300-peso audio cd, popcorn, and soda. so that means i basically paid a hundred bucks for the show. it's just sooo worth it.

laughing, hard at that, for two straight hours does your body wonders. it did me.


*******
we can pack anything.
you bring it here, we'll pack it.
we can even pack it in front of you.

the hardest animal to pack is the fighting rooster.
in the philippines, we call it the fighting "cock"
it's difficult to pack a fighting cock.

sometimes, we are so busy,
there are sheets everywhere.
so i always tell my workers,
pack that sheet!
you pack that sheet!

nothing gets packed without my knowledge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
_abbie_ _april_ _chris_ _mau_ _arj_